Best of Basics!
I’ve been in Charleston, South Carolina, for about five days now and I’ve spent most of that time roaming the streets of this gorgeous town. Having been fed a healthy dose of Hollywood movies growing up, I think Charleston is one of America’s best kept secrets. Anyone visiting the U.S. must visit this hidden gem!
It’s been crazy hot out here and we are all looking to keep it stylish while trying to beat the heat. Xueying Wu does so by pairing a simple salmon shirt with beige shorts and sneakers. Very summery, cool and comfortable!
Shirt: Ann Taylor
Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger
Bag: Dooney & Bourke
Filed under: Chic on street! | 3 Comments
Tags: Adidas sneakers, Ann Taylor, Charleston, salmon color, shirt, shorts, south carolina, Spoleto festival USA, Tommy Hilfiger, Xueying Wu
- Earthquake in Delhi! 1 month ago
- roposo.com/story/campuspr… via @RoposoLove 1 month ago
- RT @LumiaIndia: @S_Avantika Congrats! You've been featured in our Republic Day video. Here, check it out 😊 5 months ago
- #Olxsuperheroes http://t.co/DexGml9r4K 7 months ago
- #Olxsuperheroes http://t.co/B4CQyuFlHT 7 months ago