Best of Basics!
I’ve been in Charleston, South Carolina, for about five days now and I’ve spent most of that time roaming the streets of this gorgeous town. Having been fed a healthy dose of Hollywood movies growing up, I think Charleston is one of America’s best kept secrets. Anyone visiting the U.S. must visit this hidden gem!
It’s been crazy hot out here and we are all looking to keep it stylish while trying to beat the heat. Xueying Wu does so by pairing a simple salmon shirt with beige shorts and sneakers. Very summery, cool and comfortable!
Shirt: Ann Taylor
Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger
Bag: Dooney & Bourke
Filed under: Chic on street! | 3 Comments
Tags: Adidas sneakers, Ann Taylor, Charleston, salmon color, shirt, shorts, south carolina, Spoleto festival USA, Tommy Hilfiger, Xueying Wu
- @brara_ujjwal =D 9 months ago
- Missing winter :( 10 months ago
- Feel so useless and Bored. 10 months ago
- Rain <3 So beautiful it is. Washes away misery,dust and pain. One of god's most beautiful creation. 10 months ago
- Life is short enjoy and stop playing the blame game cause you are the reason behind what you are right now. 10 months ago